FR: Editor for "chanelstrip" plugin mapping

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 7 can be posted here.
basicX

FR: Editor for "chanelstrip" plugin mapping

Post by basicX » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 am

Hey,
just a simple idear...

actually i would like to use the CS in nuendo, but i just don't like to use most of the plugins in it...
i guess most of the "pro" users have their trusted plugins they use day in and day out.
For what i understand, the chanelstrip is just a simple mapping of the most needed controlls of the SB plugins.
Why don't you (SB) creat a easy editor to choose controlls for any third party plugin to be used in the CS.
For example i like to use the Fabfilter C2, or the Sonnox Dynamics a lot... so, it would be cool to have a simple mapping editor like: here we have the threshold, the attack, release... and so on... then, i would be easy to have it correctly mapped in the CS... of course, i don't like to add all new controlls, just to select which is which for a certain ´plugin and then have it mapped in the CS to be used ... keep the 3 to 5 controlls concept, just let me choose the plugin and the the programm which controll is the right one...

Can't be such a big deal to code ;-) !

Hope someone like the idear...

cheers
Nuendo 8.1.1, PT 11.3.1, AVID HD Native, AVID HD I/O, AVID I/O192 (Plugins from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, UAD, Plugin Alliance, and so on...)

Windows 8.1 x64
System from Digital Audio NetworX
Intel Xeon 12core, Gigabyte, 16GB Ram, 2 * Radeon HD, BlackMagic Studio 4k, UAD Quad, AVID HD Native PCIe.
3 * Avid Artis Mix, Monitoring: Studio Technologie Model 74

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”